Maximize your return on investments and make money from Mobile Broadband. We’ll work with you to manage complexity, evolve and modernize your networks for scale, speed and efficiency and optimize the individual customer experience.
Implement timely, appropriate solutions that help you to compete. Take advantage of innovations and technology expertise built on our Liquid Net and Customer Experience products.
World-class skills and experience
Our highly skilled and experienced professionals will work with you to achieve your goals. We live and breathe telecoms and will bring best practices from hundreds of successful partnerships around the world to your project.
Services enable seamless 3G-4G customer experience for Vodafone New Zealand: long standing relationship, expertise and project management capabilities with leading technology makes the winning formula.
View video for the full story (note that Nokia Solutions and Networks was formerly known as Nokia Siemens Networks).
Network assurance and availability
Superior network quality and availability are crucial to handle growing data demand. Our Care and Professional Services team will help you to deliver high network performance and quality in a constantly changing operations environment.
Key offering include: Active Software Support, Capacity Optimization, Managed Service Operations & Assurance.
Customer Experience Management (CEM) service solutions
To deliver the full value of CEM, NSN’ Professional Services support network planning, architecture, software and product integration as well as CEM optimization. We not only help maximize the value of your unique networks, but we also help you achieve a CEM-powered organization. As part of our service optimization and service management, customer experience management modules are integrated to improve the metrics reported by CEM tools. The resulting CEM insights are then shared across the your organization and turned into revenue-bringing actions.
Key offering include: Service Management, Mobile Broadband Performance, Customer Experience Optimization, Customer Care Automation.
Network efficiency and evolution
The key to improving efficiency is to automate and simplify operations. We help you maximize the potential of your existing networks, evolve to embrace new technologies and take full advantage of them.
This way you can reduce your time to market, optimize network performance, maximize return on assets, and launch new services more quickly – all supported by our Network Implementation and Professional Services.
Key offering include: Services for LTE, Services for HetNets and Network Modernization services.
Global Service Delivery (GSD)
Operators are looking for ways to maximize efficiency, increase revenue and optimize new investments. To do this they need intelligent planning, faster rollout and efficient as well as cost-optimized operations.
To meet these needs with a seamless approach, NSN provides a Global Service Delivery model where local experts work closely with a highly competent pool of centralized global experts stationed at Global Delivery Centers (GDCs). The GDCs are set up to leverage state-of-the-art tools and standardized processes to ensure that services across complete network lifecycle are delivered with the highest quality, efficiency and speed.
Read more on Global Service Delivery
The business benefits
- Optimize network performance and mazimize return on assets: The combination of refarming services and Liquid Radio technology delivered 50% capacity gains for Vodafone NZ LTE.
- Improve customer experience, more revenue, less opex: Three UK regained the #1 Mobile Broadband Provider (YouGuv ranking), reduced complaints by 57%, +£2.5 million annual revenue, reduction of £3 million annual costs with MBB performance solution.
- Reduce time-to-market for new services, differentiate: European operator reduced time to market by 70% with differentiated services such as implementing service design, modeling and cataloging.
- Shorten time-to-implement network infrastructure from months to days, reducing OPEX: Leveraging Network Cloning Service capabilities as part of a Network Modernization project reduces upgrade related OPEX by up to 50%, while also shortening radio network controller, RNC, upgrade time to a few days.
- Provide extreme capacity for events like Hajj: Supporting the smart device traffic, including the processing of more than 2,750 terabytes in Internet traffic, and boosting the STC network capacity by more than 60% and increasing its capability to serve more than 26 million users with network availability of 99.9%.
“We are delighted that NSN has come up with an end-to-end approach to manage the service lifecycle efficiently and thus enhance customer experience to a new level.”
NSN is a world-leading specialist in Mobile Broadband, focused on delivering extreme efficiency combined with high quality. Our Services professionals deliver know-how in end-to-end telecom design, technical expertise organized around centres of competence and superior project management capabilities to your network.
We manage 750 million subscribers at 190 operators in multi-vendor environments, and we bring a new site on air every 100 seconds.
Operators around the world are deploying our Mobile Broadband services. Learn more about their success:
Vodafone launches first New Zealand 4G service with NSN
Orange signs NSN to extend network and rollout 4G (LTE)
E-Plus Group selects NSN for LTE rollout
Zain Kuwait ensures superior mobile broadband experience
Contact us to find out more about our Mobile Broadband services