- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Enterprise Connectivity over Mobile Broadband
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Global Service Delivery
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Service Management
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- News & Events
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Be part of something connected
- Be part of something compassionate
- Be part of something innovative
- I'm part of something
- Search for a new job
- Local recruitment
- Our employer profile
- Careers resource center
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Finance
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Information Technology
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
When your core network is adaptable enough to meet the changing needs of users, you are able to deliver the best possible service at the lowest cost – whenever, whatever the demand.
Increased use of smart devices, rising demand for broadband and the shift to all-IP networks are all accelerating traffic growth. We can help your core network respond to these changes and support you in developing a more efficient core network.
NSN Liquid Core helps you to dynamically provide the capacity needed to ensure the best customer experience at the lowest cost.
Liquid Core enables you to simultaneously run various core network elements on the same hardware platform. It provides extreme hardware efficiency and flexibility with automated network management of core networks.
NSN Liquid Core is built on Core Virtualization and SON for Core.
With Core Virtualization we can enable any of your core network software applications to run on commercial off-the-shelf ATCA platforms (and, ultimately, on other generic multi-purpose hardware). This increases the hardware efficiency and flexibility of your core network, channeling capacity to the right applications so as to handle sudden traffic changes. You can protect your investment in existing hardware while also taking advantage of the latest developments in processor technology.
Self-Organizing Networks (SON) for Core
By bringing the benefits of Self-Organizing Networks (SON) technology to your core network, we can help you to manage the rapid allocation of resources to meet changing demands. With network management automation, you can make the most of your core network investment while improving operational efficiency and network stability.
The business benefits
- Improves hardware efficiency and re-use
- Improves overall core network utilization
- Improves operational efficiency and network stability
Every day a quarter of the world’s population connect using NSN infrastructure and solutions. This experience helps us to achieve continuous improvements in the quality and efficiency of our networks and products.
NSN leads the industry in addressing the rapid evolution and demand placed upon networks. Our Fluid Thinking delivers proven business solutions based on an end-to-end approach. We can integrate them into a multi-vendor environment in close, long-term partnerships with operators.
NSN Liquid Core is a unique new offering in the industry. It complements the other new solutions available in our portfolio.