- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Indoor solutions
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smart Labs
- Telco Cloud
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Expert advantage
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Global Service Delivery
- Managed Service Operations & Assurance
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for CEM
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Services for OTT management
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- News & Events
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Careers at Nokia Networks
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Dealing with unpredictable traffic growth and implementing new services faster for a superior customer experience - in a profitable way – are the main drivers for mobile broadband operators to move their networks to the Telco Cloud.
Liquid Core as part of Nokia Telco Cloud makes the core network adaptable and flexible enough to meet subscribers’ changing needs so that operators can deliver the best customer experience at the lowest cost– whenever, whatever the demand.
Liquid Core is built on Core Virtualization and Telco Cloud Management.
With Core Virtualization, core network functions can run on standard IT hardware in a virtualized manner and is referred by ETSI NFV standardization as Network Functions Virtualization.
The other component of Liquid Core, Telco Cloud Management, includes cloud-ready NetAct for managing network domains, as well as the Cloud Application Manager for managing applications in the telco cloud. Cloud Application Manager automates many phases in a telco application’s lifecycle from development to deployment and later to maintenance. It also provides automated elasticity management of cloud resources to ensure that the necessary network capacity is available to run applications.
- Manage unpredictable data growth with elastic scaling of mobile networks
- Reduce total cost of ownership with standardized platforms and a high level of automation
- Drive innovation with faster and more effective development cycles
- Improve network experience and reduce churn
Why Nokia Networks?
Nokia Networks' approach is independent of hardware and cloud technology for network function virtualization and cloud application management. This enables virtualized core network functions and their management to support several cloud stacks, including the current Openstack© and VMware vCloud Suite. As other cloud stack vendors become relevant for the telco industry, this cloud-agnostic approach will ensure they are supported.
During many customer demonstrations, Nokia Networks has shown how the complete lifecycle of virtualized network elements can be managed remotely, including the deployment of virtualized VoLTE, Packet Core and Home Subscriber Server applications, while monitoring their virtual network element resources as well as their elasticity management.