- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Indoor solutions
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smart Labs
- Telco Cloud
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Expert advantage
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Global Service Delivery
- Managed Service Operations & Assurance
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for CEM
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Services for OTT management
- Cloud wise services
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- News & Events
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Careers at Nokia Networks
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Telkomsel Indonesia takes control of customers’ experience with Nokia Siemens Networks technology #MWC12
Jakarta, Indonesia – February 27, 2012
“CEM on Demand” implementation proactively caters to customer needs
Telkomsel, Indonesia’s largest telecom operator, expects to provide improved service quality using Nokia Siemens Networks’ Customer Experience Management* (CEM) on Demand. The new portal, launched recently, will provide one single entry point to view real-time experience metrics for every customer in Telkomsel’s network. This will allow Telkomsel to have a unified view of customer data, along with continuous reporting of customer insights that help it to improve its customers’ experience and generate new revenue streams.
“It is very important for Telkomsel to monitor and analyze customer insights to be able to offer optimal service quality at all times. We needed a solution that would not only do that, but also help us understand how services are delivered to, and perceived by, end users in order to prioritize corrective actions,” said Sarwoto Atmosutarno, President Director of Telkomsel. “Nokia Siemens Networks’ CEM on Demand will help us improve customer experience by identifying the root cause of a problem and rectifying it much before the subscriber experiences any impairment in service delivery.”
“CEM on Demand will enable Telkomsel to enhance its customers’ service experience. For instance, it can proactively correct device settings without any intervention from customer care, and also help Telkomsel make focused capacity upgrades,” added Paul Tyler, head of Asia Pacific region at Nokia Siemens Networks. “In addition, it will help Telkomsel use existing data to become a customer centric provider and differentiate with service quality, becoming a leading mobile lifestyle and solutions provider in the region.”
Nokia Siemens Networks’ CEM on Demand portal will enable the operator to offer several benefits to its customers. For instance, they can enjoy targeted offerings based on personal preferences. Telkomsel’s hotline could be faster in solving customer issues and necessary information being available instantly. Network problems could be solved even before the customer realizes there are any.
Nokia Siemens Networks will provide Telkomsel its recently launched CEM on Demand portal, together with various content packs that structure insights and proposals for improvement actions. In addition, Nokia Siemens Networks is implementing its Serve atOnce Intelligence (SAI) customer and business analysis suite. SAI aggregates and analyzes data on the basis of network performance, service quality and use, charging and billing, roaming, service provisioning and devices in use.
The company is also deploying its Serve atOnce Traffica platform that monitors the service quality, service use as well as real-time and network-wide traffic, in addition to displaying network performance. This will help Telkomsel’s staff across all departments to prioritize action and improve service quality.
Nokia Siemens Networks is also providing system integration, customization and delivery of the solution.
More information on Nokia Siemens Networks’ offering for customer experience management can be found online. To share your thoughts on Twitter, please use #CSPCX or join the industry discussion on Customer Experience Management in LinkedIn CSPCX-Group.
Watch a video about the CEM on Demand portal here.
About Telkomsel (www.telkomsel.com)
Telkomsel deploys 44,000 Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) that reach 97% of the Indonesian population. As the 7th world’s largest cellular operator, Telkomsel is the market leader in Indonesia's telecommunication industry and serves more than 107 million subscribers. As a pioneer in the development of Indonesia mobile telecommunication industry to enter the latest era of mobile broadband services, Telkomsel has been consistently implementing the roadmap technology of 3G, HSDPA, HSPA+, and has successfully tested Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology. This year Telkomsel will provide broadband network in 100 major cities in Indonesia. To serve customers, Telkomsel is supported by more than 430 service centers and 24 hours contact center throughout Indonesia.
About Nokia Siemens Networks
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries and had net sales of over 14 billion euros in 2011.
Nokia Siemens Networks
Head of Marketing and Communications, APAC
Phone : +60 19 2616019
E-mail: harith [dot] menon [at] nsn [dot] com
Phone: +358 7180 31451
E-mail: mediarelations [at] nsn [dot] com
Head of Corporate Communications Division
Phone: +62 811 8708 090
E-mail: ricardo_indra [at] telkomsel [dot] co [dot] id
*The scope of Nokia Siemens Networks’ Customer Experience Management (CEM) offering depends on the individual needs of the customer. This customer project includes the following:
• CEM on Demand - It is a portal which offers a single entry point to all the customer-centric insights structured in different modules called content packs. Based on hundreds of customer projects, Nokia Siemens Networks selected key network performance indicators (KPIs) which address the most important factors impacting the customer experience, and grouped them in content packs. Each content pack provides specific customer-centric reports and dashboards, and recommends possible improvement actions focusing on topics such as high value customer insight, internet usage insight, and competitor benchmarking insight. Operators have the flexibility to choose one or more content packs to improve their customers’ service experience in a phased and manageable approach across the entire organization.
• Serve atOnce Intelligence customer and business analysis suite - It aggregates and analyzes data on the basis of network performance, service quality and use, charging and billing, roaming, service provisioning and devices in use, providing the right customer insights to tailor operator’s acquisition strategy and marketing campaigns. It provides a unified view of customer data along with continuous reporting of customer insight.
• Serve atOnce Traffica - It monitors the service quality, service use and the real time and network-wide traffic (multi-technology and multi-vendor). It displays network performance to operations, customer care, marketing and sales from customer perspective, detects and prevents network problems, and prioritizes them according to the potential service impact. It gives operators the right information to manage customer experience and build a successful, long-term relationship with each subscriber by providing a real-time view of network data and service use.