- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Enterprise Connectivity over Mobile Broadband
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Telco Cloud
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Managed Service Operations & Assurance
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Expert advantage
- Global Service Delivery
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for CEM
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- News & Events
- Events and webinars
- Press room
- Insight newsletter
- Mobile World Congress 2014
- Our Blog
- What’s new
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Be part of something connected
- Be part of something compassionate
- Be part of something innovative
- I'm part of something
- Search for a new job
- Local recruitment
- Our employer profile
- Careers resource center
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Finance
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Information Technology
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
MWC13 event highlights
Event highlights from MWC 2013
Table of Contents
- Views from our stand
- Stand demos
- Selected tweets
- Our blogs
- Final Wizard of Cells leaderboard
- For more information
TD-LTE award win
We were proud winners at the GTI 2013 Awards, winning the Market Development award. Watch Ashish Dayama talk through our TD-LTE demo in the Stand demos section below to find out why.
Marc Rouanne, Mobile Broadband, Nokia Siemens Networks on focuses for a world in motion.
Hossein Moiin, Technology and Innovation, Nokia Siemens Networks on innovating for a world in motion.
Deepti Arora, Head of Quality, Nokia Siemens Networks on quality for a world in motion.
René Svendsen-Tune, Customer Operations Europe and Latin America, Nokia Siemens Networks on key drivers and trends in Europe and Latin America.
Below are a selection of demos. All of our demos can be viewed in our virtual tour.
Ashish Dayama, TD-LTE Marketing Manager, Nokia Siemens Networks introduces our TD-LTE demo.
Rob McManus, Product Marketing Manager, Nokia Siemens Networks introduces our Liquid Applications demo.
Shelley Schlueter, Customer Insight & Experience Marketing, Nokia Siemens Networks on our Customer Experience Management demo.
Subho Mukherjee, Professional Services Marketing Manager, Nokia Siemens Networks on our Simplified Network Operations demo.
Small Cells @small_cells Nokia Siemens targets carriers' Wi-Fi, small-cell rollout challenges http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/mobile-phone/3427109/nokia-siemens-targets-carriers-wi-fi-small-cell-rollout-challenges/ …
Karen Darkwa @KarenOP Fantastic pictures from @NokiaSiemensNet! Thanks for sharing your
#MWC13 experience. Check out their @SkyDrive https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=91e1d23f92c37dc5&id=91E1D23F92C37DC5%21390&sff=1&authkey=!ABF9zJFnZ1kB-0w#cid=91E1D23F92C37DC5&authkey=%21ABF9zJFnZ1kB-0w …
You can still play Wizard of Cells which turns the complexity of operating networks and solving customer problems into an exciting game. Players take the role of an operator and use Nokia Siemens Networks’ products and solutions to gain insights into customer experience and take action to solve customer issues. Play or download the game at http://wizardofcells.nokiasiemensnetworks.com; iPad version is available in the App Store.
Congratulations to everyone who made it onto our final leaderboard:
|The Real Wizard of Cells||45,957||2013-02-26|
Why not join our #1GBperday$ webinar series which cover:
Virtual tour of our stand
If you weren’t able to make it to MWC this year you can still take a virtual tour of our stand and view videos of our demos.