- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Enterprise Connectivity over Mobile Broadband
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Telco Cloud
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Managed Service Operations & Assurance
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Expert advantage
- Global Service Delivery
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for CEM
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- News & Events
- Events and webinars
- Press room
- Insight newsletter
- Mobile World Congress 2014
- Our Blog
- What’s new
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Be part of something connected
- Be part of something compassionate
- Be part of something innovative
- I'm part of something
- Search for a new job
- Local recruitment
- Our employer profile
- Careers resource center
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Finance
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Information Technology
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Our sustainability strategy is to mitigate risks, minimize environmental impacts and maximize our positive contribution. We focus on three key stakeholders: our employees, our customers and our planet.
The NSN Code of Conduct outlines our commitment to high ethical standards.
Our Code of Conduct commits us to uphold the highest standards of ethical business conduct and respect for human rights.
Find our latest Sustainability report and other performance information.
We aim to make a positive contribution, saving energy, water and other resources, and helping to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
We are improving our energy efficiency to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, aiming to cut CO2 from buildings 30 percent below the 2007 level by 2012.
Our base stations lead the industry in energy efficiency but the greatest contribution we can make to fighting climate change is to use our expertise to help build a low carbon economy beyond the ICT sector.
Communications technologies stimulate social and economic development. We do business ethically and aim to ensure we have a positive influence on our employees, our partners and the communities we work in.
We aim to support communities by increasing access to information and communications technology and contributing to disaster relief efforts.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment where everyone feels valued, motivated and able to reach their full potential.
We expect suppliers to meet the same high standards we set for ourselves, and we work with them to monitor compliance and improve capability.