- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Enterprise Connectivity over Mobile Broadband
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smart Labs
- Telco Cloud
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Expert advantage
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Global Service Delivery
- Managed Service Operations & Assurance
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for CEM
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Services for OTT management
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- News & Events
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Perfecting the customer experience
The soaring use of smart mobile devices and services forces operators to invest continuously in the speed and capacity of their networks, while developing innovative services to meet consumers’ demands for new, valuable and consistent experiences. Nokia Networks is a leader in network solutions, business solutions and services, offering its customers the technology, the people and the market intelligence to do this in a future-proof way.
Nokia Solutions and Networks’ West Europe region stretches from Ireland to Poland to Germany and has a population of 286 million people.
Countries included in this region are: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Sweden, The Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
We have close partnerships with more than 200 customers in our region, including some of the biggest names in the industry such as British Telecom, Belgacom, Deutsche Telekom, Everything Everywhere, E+ France Telecom Hutchison, KPN O2, SFR Vodafone, Polkomtel and many more.
Recent projects include:
- KPN (The Netherlands) is broadening and extending its iTV services contract with Nokia Networks to bring new TV viewing experiences to its customers.
- Belgacom has undertaken a phased deployment of Nokia Networks Ubiquity Multiscreen TV Platform to add mobility and flexibility to the TV viewing experience. In 2011, customers will be able to access TV content on any device of their choice at any time.
- Upgrading Telefónica O2’s central London mobile broadband network to meet huge smart phone demand.
- Completion of Europe’s largest shared 3G network for the T-Mobile and 3UK joint venture.
- E-Plus launched Germany’s first off-grid base station to reduce carbon footprint by leveraging Nokia Networks’s green energy solution. The site relies upon a combination of solar and wind power complemented by fuel-cell and deep-cycle battery technology.
- Intercity Zakelijk, a Dutch mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) for business customers in the Netherlands, will soon be able to offer new features and differentiated services. The operator has awarded Nokia Networks a long-term contract to design, implement and support its complete mobile core network. Nokia Networks’ technology and services will allow Intercity Zakelijk to differentiate itself by providing services more rapidly and flexibly.
- SFR subscribers in the largest cities across France will soon benefit from significantly improved mobile broadband. Anticipating an exponential traffic growth, the operator has chosen Nokia Networks to build extra capacity in its existing 3G network. In a further development, SFR, in collaboration with Nokia Networks, has given a live preview of a technology that will allow download speeds of up to 42 megabits per second (Mbps), twice the current peak rate.
Sharp focus on innovation
We have three R&D centers throughout the region, close to our customers, developing innovative solutions that will bring added value to them and their customers. Services remain at the heart of our offering with a large services organization and a Global Network Solutions Center in Portugal for integrated services.