- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Indoor solutions
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smart Labs
- Telco Cloud
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Expert advantage
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Global Service Delivery
- Managed Service Operations & Assurance
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for CEM
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Services for OTT management
- Cloud wise services
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- News & Events
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Careers at Nokia Networks
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Nokia Networks is a leading player in network systems, business solutions and services. With nearly 3,400 employees across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region - excluding India, Japan and Greater China - we are able to offer a strong local presence and understanding of specific requirements and business needs across the whole region.
Where we operate We work with 50 customers across APAC, including leading players such as: Telkomsel, Indosat, Vodafone Australia, Optus, Smart, Globe, AIS, DTAC, Viettel and Maxis.
The Asia Pacific region covers Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
How we deliver to our customers
Nokia Networks has a holistic approach to delivering solutions and services. In addition to pure technology, we are able to assist you in your objectives through the use of world-class support and service, coupled with excellent business understanding and flexibility.
Throughout the APAC region, we have a particularly important role to play in collaborating on social and related issues. For example, as well as driving the adoption of appropriate ICT across APAC, we work very closely with our customers to ensure that they are able to achieve their corporate social responsibilities, and have a focus on green initiatives. These are expressed in a wide range of projects and initiatives:
- Cooperation with five major universities in Indonesia to train lecturers, offer scholarship and internship opportunities and arrange guest speakers and web-based training programs;
- ‘Nokia Networks Save Nature’ program – under which we adopted 1,000 trees for three years in the Pangrango Mountain, West Java. With our customers, we planted 3,000 mangroves in Bunaken and provided ICT and environmental workshops and tools for fishermen;
- Green Community Empowerment at Tambora (an underprivileged area in West Jakarta): a co-operative initiative with Trisakti University, using ICT & environmental programs and including a 3G dialogue with Yuyun Sukmawati-Global winner of Environmental award from Bali;
- Adopted 1300 foster kids in SDN Duri Pulo-Gambir and SD surrounding Cilincing ICT Development for 40 Papuan students, 5 schools in Surabaya & Bandung in Indonesia
- Nokia Networks Vietnam is focused on environmental protection programs such as Let’s Act GREEN. It also supports the Vietnamese Ministry of Information and Communications’ PC for Life program to provide poor children and adults from rural areas with personal computers.
Key APAC Highlights
- Training Academy and regional Intelligent Networks (IN) center of competence in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is the first center in the region that combines Network Planning-Optimization and Network Operation competences employing over 100 skilled engineers.
- Market leader in telecom infrastructure deployment and turnkey projects with all Indonesian GSM/UMTS operators; no. 1 managed services provider
- Market leader in technical services, consultancy,supervision, installation, warranty, maintenance and repair services; assembling telecommunication equipment including telephone equipment and information technology systems In Vietnam
- NBN Co Ltd, the company set up by the Australian government to build and operate the country’s new, nationwide, high speed National Broadband Nework, selected Nokia Siemens to provide its extensive optical transmission network, allowing NBN Co Ltd to provide nationwide, super-fast broadband
- Largest leading provider of telecommunication network solutions in Thailand
- Supplied Southeast Asia’s 1st multiradio LTE-ready mobile network to MobileOne in Singapore
- Deployed Vietnam’s 1st 3G network
- Announced plans to set up a Smart Lab in Korea in 2011, focused on developing smart device-optimised applications, services and networks. This lab will also explore the potential of wireless broadband technologies for delivering a superior end-user experience.
- SP AusNet - First commercial Smart Metering Network using WiMAX
- Enabled Smart to roll out nationwide WiMAX network in the Philippines
- Asia Cloud Computing Association, formed with other computing industry leaders in APAC to drive regional adoption, security and policy.