- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Enterprise Connectivity over Mobile Broadband
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Global Service Delivery
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Service Management
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- News & Events
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Be part of something connected
- Be part of something compassionate
- Be part of something innovative
- I'm part of something
- Search for a new job
- Local recruitment
- Our employer profile
- Careers resource center
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Finance
- International Graduate Trainee Program in Information Technology
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Quality at Nokia Solutions and Networks
What does quality mean at Nokia Solutions and Networks?
For us, quality is simply about putting the customer at the centre of everything we do, not only in technology and services, but also in our behaviours.
We are putting quality into practice every day through three quality principles that sum up the Nokia Solutions and Networks way: Customer First, Execution Excellence and I Own Quality.
These principles, along with the aspiration of our talented people to be the best-in-class, are forming the unique foundation of Nokia Solutions and Networks’ quality DNA.
Nokia Solutions and Networks is built on solid quality principles
Customer First encourages employees to adopt ‘outside in’ thinking and to focus on the needs of the customer, rather than looking inwards at ourselves. It implies carrying the voice of the customer inside the organization to collaborate across functions. Ensuring that the impact on the customer is understood fully and that we are delivering high quality products, services and solutions to maximize the investments customers are making with us.
Execution Excellence is about doing it right the first time. With this we mean proactive quality through early detection and containment.
I Own Quality means that every Nokia Solutions and Networks employee takes personal responsibility on a daily basis for their actions and decision making to achieve high quality for our customers.
Join the Nokia Solutions and Networks quality journey
An important part of the Nokia Solutions and Networks quality journey is developing a partnering relationship with our customers, jointly working with them to achieve and exceed their expectations – to delight them.
Nokia Solutions and Networks is determined to achieve the goal of delighting our customers and making quality a key differentiator in the marketplace.