- Portfolio A to Z
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Enterprise Connectivity over Mobile Broadband
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smart Labs
- Telco Cloud
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Expert advantage
- Capacity Optimization
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Global Service Delivery
- Managed Service Operations & Assurance
- Mobile Broadband Performance service
- Network Implementation
- Network Modernization
- Professional Services
- Services for CEM
- Services for Heterogeneous Networks
- Services for Long Term Evolution
- Services for OTT management
- Latest launches
- Liquid Net
- News & Events
- About us
- Global presence
- Solution Experience Center
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Nokia Networks is the world’s mobile broadband specialist.
To help operators leverage the full value of their networks, we provide infrastructure and related services for a world where everybody and everything will be connected. We are building on our strong position in mobile broadband and strengthening our leadership in next-generation network technologies.
Nokia Networks has a passion for providing the best mobile broadband experience and enabling operators to manage the increase in wireless data traffic, which is more than doubling every year.
As one of the world’s top three infrastructure vendors, we serve more than 90 of the world’s 100 largest operators, who, in turn, connect billions of people and devices.
We also tap opportunities in virtualization and cloud. Enabled by ecosystem partnerships, innovation and automation, Nokia Networks is creating the networks of the future.
These networks will be more programmable, have more software than hardware, and be able to collect, analyze and act on massive amounts of data. They will also meet operator needs for low cost, extreme efficiency, simplification, and real-time performance.
Even now, they provide intelligent connections to improve people’s lives, which is at the heart of Nokia – and Nokia Networks.